Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Thanks for finally taking this way, Walter =)

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dmd/timeline

Now that DMD is under version control it should be fairly easy for me to adapt the automated build system used for ldc for dmd. I can set it up to automatically build dmd after a commit, and run dstress/build popular projects and libraries, even package up dmd for "Nightly" builds and maybe even post the results to the D newsgroups/IRC channels.

If you'd be interested to see this Walter, let me know what exactly you want automating/how and where you want results and I'll see about setting it up for you.