Don wrote:
I think that'd be fantastic. It'd be helpful if you could at least get dstress to run after the main releases. The dstress test page from LDC doesn't seem to operate any more.

http://www.incasoftware.de/~kamm/ldc/tests/index.html

This page gets updated manually by Christian as he feels fit. For more up to date pages, see:

http://ldc.octarineparrot.com/x86-32/web/
http://ldc.octarineparrot.com/x86-64/web/

For x86-32 and x86-64 respectively (these aren't completely automated yet, they require me to run a command to generate them every now and again... I'll sort this out when I get it set up for dmd). They still compare to dmd 1.045 as ldc still uses the 1.045 front end (I believe there were some regressions from 1.046+, not sure on the current status of this).

I'd really like to see the results for the latest DMD, almost all of the "ERROR" (segfault/ICE) bugs should be fixed now.

This will get run when I set it up :)

Walter doesn't necessarily ever have to look at it, but it'd be good as a pre-release check.

Agreed.

There are quite a few incorrect dstress tests. I've been making tickets for them as I find them.

I believe Christian is the maintainer for the dstress project on dsource, he should be able to give you commit access if you have patches.