On 07/03/2012 20:02, Zach the Mystic wrote:
Check it out:
https://github.com/zachthemystic/ddmd-clean/

This program is an adaptation of the work done by the ddmd team:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddmd

I described most of it in the README. I hope it runs smoothly for you. I
only ran it on MAC OSX, and I don't know much about github or about how
to get things running smoothly for others.

Don't expect miracles. The parser is NOT up to date, e.g. => with the
lastest lambda syntax.

I'll gladly put a license on it if the leaders of the community tell me
which one to use ( Artistic, libpng, Boost ).

Onward and upward to IDE functionality!

Zach

Just because I'm curious - how does it fare against the dmd testsuite/druntime unittests/phobos unittests?

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/