On Thursday, 8 March 2012 at 05:05:46 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Zach the Mystic" <reachminusthiszachgm...@dot.com> wrote in message
On Thursday, 8 March 2012 at 01:38:43 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:

You should check, but I think isBit is dead code anyway.

I think it is. I've left a number of dead codes because it helped me understand the whole system better. There's a lot of isXXX() functions which come in handy, so maybe isBit will too. I have no reason to cut it until I fully understand that it's not going to be useful.

It's a relic from when 'bit' was a basic type in D. I removed a bunch of
bit-related stuff about six months ago but missed this one.

Okay, great. Now I DO fully understand that it's not going to be useful. Thanks for the info I couldn't possibly have known without consulting someone whose been here much longer than I!