On Wednesday, 2 May 2012 at 22:18:12 UTC, bls wrote:
Am 01.05.2012 23:46, schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
I made a post with Steve Teale's MySQL driver as an example:
http://vibed.org/blog/posts/writing-native-db-drivers

There were some hidden gotchas, but I hope the current port doesn't
break anything from the original code.

Looks good. Unfortunately I spend some time with MongoDB and I have to say : Amazing db. I thought key/value databases are just toys. At least regarding MongoDB is was completely wrong.

It does have its scaling problems, though. As soon as RAM is full, performance drops drastically, as it's essentially a disk backed in memory database.