On Tuesday, 15 January 2013 at 11:00:29 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Chris:

or indentation (t)errors (Python)

In practice Python usually decreases the number of indentation-related bugs, even considering the "dangling else" warning we have added to D, because indentation and block nesting are the same thing, it's more DRY :-)

Bye,
bearophile

Maybe it does, but it's annoying while you are writing it, and to be honest, indentation bugs are far and few between, in my experience, if you use the curly braces consistently. Only you have more freedom. What I was referring to was the annoying Python message "Wrong indentation in line ...", when you run a script, which makes it hard to copy & paste and just test a snippet, before you integrate it properly. Well, that's me. Other people like rules and regulations.