On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 22:58:23 UTC, Casper Færgemand wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 20:47:07 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
snip
Cheers,
Alex

Hmm, it's not just modules, I think I know what's wrong. I just wrote SysTime and stopped, realizing I wanted it in a function instead. As I started writing the new function, I was continuously interrupted with a similar null-pointer until I removed the original line just containing SysTime. It looks to me like it happens whenever there's incomplete code, so I'd think it related to the syntax checking or whatever magic. I can avoid it by just not leaving incomplete code, though my brain is going to complain =/.

Perhaps it's a quirk of Mono-Develop rather than the plugin. Given the inability to change language, such a bug would not surprise me. :P

May I have some code samples? Writing 'SysTime' may happen everywhere - as well as 'a similar null-pointer' .. I have no magic glass bowl to look in, you know. ;-)

Cheers,
Alex