On Wednesday, 31 December 2014 at 01:17:12 UTC, MrSmith wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 18:32:04 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:18:38 +0000
MrSmith via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

Is it possible to use your GUI for opengl game? I need to inject a gui in an existing main loop.
as it seems to have OpenGL as one of the backends, i think that it shouldn't be hard even if it is not supported directly right now.
please write about your progress here (if there will be any).

I've built library with 2.066.1 and master
Despite resources is not copied by dub it works fine.
Fixed C-style arrays and sent PR https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/pull/24

Merged! Thank you!