On Thursday, 7 January 2016 at 14:05:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 1/7/16 8:38 AM, anonymous wrote:
On 07.01.2016 14:31, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Here's a simple idea we can implement rather quickly. Say a user is browsing https://dlang.org/builtin.html and find a typo. They press a
button labeled "Fix typo". That opens
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/edit/master/builtin.dd.

From there people can edit the source file to fix the typo and create a PR, all without leaving the browser or building the documentation.

We have this already. Top right corner, "Improve this page". People are
using the feature occasionally.

Yes, in fact, core developers use this too.

It's actually quite a bit more convenient than doing stuff locally.

-Steve

I'm a D user and forum lurker, not a contributor. I have used this feature several times in the past and it was seamless and easy each time. For small typos/one-liners it takes <5 minutes to edit changes and submit the PR.

Cheers,
lobo