On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 20:59:42 UTC, Chris wrote:
How much would it take to make it cross platform (Windows, Mac). Unfortunately, we still have to cater for those two outliers :)

I'd say some parts should work out of the box (there many things that are completely OS agnostic, like containers, cache, bindings to other libraries like PCRE, etc.), and some other it would be quite some work (for example all the I/O is tied to epoll, there is one class to work with direct I/O that's super Linux specific, etc.).