On 01/07/16 12:31, Leandro Lucarella wrote:

We know that, and again, the license was by far the biggest nightmare of
the open sourcing effort. Honestly we don't have the time to take on
this, but this is an area where external contributions would be
extremely helpful. Anyone can contact the original authors and ask for
permission (although to make sure we probably need to check the full
Tango history to see all the people that actually contributed, sometimes
the Authors section is quite bogus).

Walter, or someone, already asked the authors of Tango to re-license it. They said no, I don't recall if not all authors could be tracked down or if it was plain no.

--
/Jacob Carlborg