On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 10:31:59 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Oh, well. Sorting out the license(s) were one of the major pains and time consuming tasks we had to do to opensource this, and apparently despite our best efforts there are stuff that we didn't see.

*nods* I was only looking at a few random filenames that sounded interesting just to get an idea of what it covered and what it could be useful for :-).

We know that, and again, the license was by far the biggest nightmare of the open sourcing effort.

Yes, this is often an issue when internal frameworks are open sourced.

Non-boost licenses might be less problematic for people who just run the executables on their own servers than for people who release binaries/source.