On 07/07/2016 04:39 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 03:55:51PM -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2016H2 -- Andrei

Under "raising participation", are there any concrete steps that can be
taken to realize this goal? Given that last quarter we failed to achieve
the target number of PRs, it seems that specifying more concrete steps
would be a first step to actually reaching the goal, instead of merely
hoping things would somehow just come together.

I think the most important concrete step is to find more reviewers, which is already in the document. As to how to do that, I'm not sure. -- Andrei