On 7/8/2016 6:51 AM, Robert M. Münch wrote:
1. Fixing (all) bugs before doing new things: If I look as a CTO, CIO or CEO on
D I the first thing I ask is: "Are they doing a lot of new stuff? And if, is
this thing / last releasae that bullet proof stable that there are not annoying
open issued?" Any other answer then "yes" would get my "no" to use D.

I have yet to find any engineering product in any field that doesn't have open issues. A more practical question is does the product deliver enough value to make up for its deficiencies.

3. How about a "D Master" online certificate? scrum.org is doing that. You have
to go through a pretty hard online exam and reach a certain point level to
become a "Certified Scrum Master". Yes, it might be a bit early to think about
his line, but IMO better early then late. It just shows, that D is taking care
about all the non-technical stuff as well, which is a decision point for
companies.

It's a great idea, do you want to work on it?