On 6/2/17 10:17 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
Congratulations are in order for Jared Hanson. Walter and Andrei have approved his proposal to remove body as a keyword. I've added a summary of their decision to the end of the DIP for anyone who cares to read it. In short:

* body temporarily becomes a contextual keyword and is deprecated
* do is immediately allowed in its place
* body is removed and do replaces it fully

Congratulations, Jared!

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1003.md

Congrats to all who worked on this. Next step is to revise the DIP that puts the approved option to the fore and mentions the others only as other options that have been analyzed. This is because we have an "Approved" status but not "Approved Option X". Thanks! -- Andrei

Sorry, was looking at a stale copy. I think the DIP is fine as is. The previously discussed options are available as earlier revisions of the DIP. -- Andrei