On Saturday, 3 June 2017 at 23:43:10 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

If that's the only change, then we have a serious issue with the text of this DIP. I think the DIP must be corrected with the following change. Please review and then change the DIP accordingly:

from: "Add do as an optional keyword in the place of body."

  to: "Add do as an alternative keyword in place of body."

(Unimportantly, I removed a "the" as well.)

Ali

I think the two words are fairly close in meaning in this context. Changed it anyway (and caught a typo, too). Thanks!