On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 14:59:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Many of you will already know this from the other thread or from my twitter, but I just added a on-demand downloader to my dpldocs.info domain to fetch and build docs for any* dub package.

This is very much awesome, much cleaner than generating docs locally imho.
Congrats!

I'd like to get the code.dlang.org folks to add the correct link to the main package site so people can easily discover this.... just put nofollow on it plz so google doesn't trigger generation of pages people don't actually need (the lazy generation + caching allows me to host this on a cheap VPS)

Perhaps a case robots.txt being useful for once?