On Tuesday, June 05, 2018 19:15:12 biocyberman via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 June 2018 at 11:09:31 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Very informative. I don't live in the US, but this gives me a
> feeling of how tough life can be over there for everyone, except
> lawyers.

Fortunately, it's not usually a problem, but it's something that any
programmer who writes code in their free time has to be aware of. In most
cases, if you have a reasonable employer, you can do whatever programming
you want in your free time so long as it's not related to what you work on
at work. But it is occasionally a problem.

- Jonathan M Davis

  • SecureD moving to Gi... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: SecureD mov... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: SecureD... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: SecureD... Brian via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Sec... Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: SecureD... ExportThis via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Sec... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Sec... biocyberman via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: SecureD... JN via Digitalmars-d-announce