On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:31:15 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 12:09:14 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:
I don't know much about this project but l which to know more.

My code is the oldest continuously maintained web library in D, started in 2008 and still developed today. It also does a bunch of other things like gui too.

How does it compare to vibe.d?

vibe.d has marketing, I don't really care since I write it for myself. That's the biggest difference.

From a technical perspective, vibe is committed to its event driven model, while mine is more flexible and can use any additional libraries and is broadly compatible with environments (including old style cgi, where it started).

The only docs I have for it are on dpldocs.info.

I have being on this forum for about 2years plus now. I have never add of the project. It will be better to set up a website or blog for it like vibe.d with a comprehensive tutorial to encourage easy adoption. It pays no one to keep good framework secret