On Tuesday, 7 April 2020 at 22:07:34 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
I was wondering how much time maintaining took? And what where the biggest things to upkeep?

Technically, not much time. It's mostly upgrading dependencies, and the occasional bugfix. However DLS would really need a lot more time to get better. I think its current state is a dead end, and if anything should be done with it, it's a rewrite, and not just maintenance.

A recent DMD release changed the default behavior of running unit tests, and broke the CI (integration tests aren't running anymore); and the deprecation of `alias get this` in Nullable created a number of deprecation messages on compilation that sends shivers down my spine (DLS abuses Nullable as an optional type).