On Wednesday, 8 April 2020 at 12:47:57 UTC, aliak wrote:
Yeah, no doubt, it's always that last 10-20 percent of the way you have to go with the non-native languages on those platforms that gets you. The downside is the manpower required to maintain two platforms.

I've been meaning to give flutter a try though... it seems to be catching steam. Only problem is google is "known" for just dropping things. But who knows, let's see.

That's one of the reasons I'm going native; native tools hopefully aren't going away anytime soon.

And WildFyre looks very interesting! Good luck with your future endeavours!

Thank you, and thank you to everyone else in this thread. I'll probably still be watching D's evolution from afar, and I wish all the best to this community!