On Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 13:51:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
DIP 1028, "Make @safe the Default", has been accepted without comment.

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/accepted/DIP1028.md

As others have mentioned, this really is a farce. I understand that not everybody will be happy with every decision but the fact that there is not even a comment is just disrespectful towards all the people that put in a lot of effort to review the DIP. How can you seriously expect them to continue to do that if you treat them like this? Don't you think their work is valuable? If not, why bother with the DIP process at all? It just seems like a total waste of everybody’s time. I am really disappointed about this...
  • Re: DIP 1028--Make @saf... Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • DIP1028 - Rationale for... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DIP1028 - Rati... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DIP1028 - ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DIP102... Dukc via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DI... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d-announce