On Saturday, 29 August 2020 at 18:40:36 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On Thursday, 27 August 2020 at 04:05:15 UTC, M.M. wrote:
On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 23:49:42 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
[...]

Likely the deciding factor will come down to how much free time I will get to do so. There's still a few outstanding issues in dmd-master and gcc middle-end that have hampered progress by a few weeks.

Thank you for your work. I cross my fingers for you to have enough free time in the upcoming months!

If people want to share my workload on gdc, then it'll certainly help.

I'm exactly 100% unfamiliar with the code base. How can I help ? Where do I start ?