On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 14:32:31 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
While I like a lot and welcome the addition of this attribute (so thank you!), I humbly ask to reconsider using the full lowercase alternative instead of camel case.

Let's conform with the other built-in attributes listed into the specs of the language, avoiding what would be another special case to remember.

There is precedent for compiler-recognized UDAs using camelCase in core.attribute.gnuAbiTag [1], as well as the various LDC-specific attributes [2]. So no matter what I choose here, it will be inconsistent with something.

If you strongly prefer the lower-case version, you can always rename it in your own code:

    import core.attribute: mustuse = mustUse;

    @mustuse struct MyStruct
    {
        // ...
    }