On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 15:43:39 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
3. *The politics of language improvements*: I don't think this should be a library type. I think this feature is too important for that. To me this smells of let's move the syntax to a library to avoid any discussion about breaking changes. Design considerations should not become political, we need to get rid of politics and focus on principled strategies that makes the whole eco system attractive to more developers (the ones we don't have).

This is a disrespectful comment. You're implying that your opinion is rational and apolitical, disagreeing with it is irrational politics. It is true that no decisions are fully politics-free, but please don't pretend that you are above all others here in that regard.
  • Re: DIP 1038--"@mustU... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DIP 1038--"@... Daniel N via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DIP 1038--&qu... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DIP 1038-... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DIP 1... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Dukc via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DIP 1038-... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DIP 1... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce