A Bothe wrote:
Jeremie Pelletier Wrote:
I just tried it (1.0.3.2) and it's still buggy: when I added files to the project manager it also added as many directories, the manager wouldn't let me scroll down either, and I've had some unhandled exceptions while opening my project after a restart.

But it looks good, keep working on it, I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for this IDE!

Jeremie

At first I want to thank you for your response!

I can't understand your error descriptions - You created a project, then created a new file within that project, saved everything via Ctrl+S - and then there is an exception thrown after restart?
Could you give me a screenshot or the exception message, please? That would
help a lot...

I created a project, then added only existing files, I didn't create any from within the IDE. That didn't work well with the project manager since I ended up with one folder per file in the treeview. I then closed the IDE and reopened the project to get this:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at D_Parser.DParser.ParseTypeIdent(Boolean identifierOnly, Boolean& hasClampMod)
   at D_Parser.DParser.ParseTypeIdent()
   at D_Parser.DParser.ParseExpression()
   at D_Parser.DParser.ParseBlock(DataType& ret, Boolean isFunctionBody)
   at D_Parser.DParser.Parse(String moduleName, List`1& imports)
at D_Parser.DParser.ParseFile(String moduleName, String fn, List`1& imports)
   at D_IDE.DModule.Parse(String file)
   at D_IDE.DProject.ParseAll()
   at D_IDE.Form1.Open(String file, DProject owner)
   at D_IDE.Form1.OpenFile(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also I believe clicking the "Open Selected" button on the start page when there are no last opened projects result in a crash too. The status bar initializes to "line 999999" along with "parsing invariant".

By the way is that IDE opensource?