On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 15:41:12 UTC, drug wrote:
07.05.2020 17:49, data pulverizer пишет:
On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 02:06:32 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 10:23:17 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
D:      ~ 1.5 seconds

After running the Julia code by the Julia community they made some changes (using views rather than passing copies of the array) and their time has come down to ~ 2.5 seconds. The plot thickens.

That's a good sign because I was afraid that super short D time was a result of wrong benchmark (too good to be truth). I'm glad D time really is both great and real. Your blog post definitely will be very interesting.

Don't worry, the full code will be released so that it can be inspected by anyone interested before the blog is released. Now working for a version on Nim for even more comparison. Can't wait to find out how everything compares.