On 2020-06-26 15:16, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Yeah, I've been wanting to change that and use the native apis for years but like I just haven't been able to figure out the documentation of them.

That would be nice.

That's the problem of everything Apple makes. Kinda drives me nuts trying to keep up with their endless churn and constantly Think Different campaigns.

Hehe, yeah.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/winhttp/winhttp-sessions-overview

I guess that is more middle level but it isn't too hard to use. I think there's a flat out url -> bytes function too but I don't remember what it is.

Regardless, the Windows functions may look familiar if you have done AJAX - that was based on an IE object which was based on the Windows API.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

--
/Jacob Carlborg