On Friday, 21 January 2022 at 03:45:08 UTC, forkit wrote:
On Friday, 21 January 2022 at 02:30:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

The bigger question is, why did 'formattedRecords' exist at all? You could have written the output directly to the file.

Oh. this was intentional, as I wanted to write once, and only once, to the file.

oops. looking back at that code, it seems I didn't write what i intended :-(

I might have to use a kindof stringbuilder instead, then write a massive string once to the file.

similar to C#: File.WriteAllText(Path, finalString);