On Friday, 8 July 2022 at 21:47:32 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Aside: What does the return value 'true' mean?

Docs says:
Handler of click signal should return true if signal is processed.

I am not sure whether my explicit way of starting a thread (albeit with std.parallelism) is the right way here. As you've been suspecting, dlangui may provide async execution. (?)

Docs says:
Non thread safe - all UI operations should be preformed in single thread.

But the library contains this method for window: 'executeInUiThread(void delegate() runnable)'.

Unfortunately, there are no examples of how to use this.