I had this question: how can I get the value from the `task`, like how I can get from the `spawnLinked`(`ownerTid.send` and `receive`)?

I'm using a `taskPool` through `arr.parallel`, but it became necessary to collect the progress from all tasks into one variable.

In this case, I can't use `spawnLinked` because the worker is mutable, I get the "Aliases to mutable thread-local data not allowed" error.

Also, I could make a new `Thread` for each task, but I think this is a bad idea. Also, I don't know how to send messages from child thread to parent thread.