On Tuesday, 22 November 2022 at 10:10:48 UTC, Sergey wrote:
..
I saw some posts at forum about private-class-scope, but community of core-D is fine with module-unit approach I think.

That's fair enough. I fully support 'majority rules' (if that's what's happening here).

But it could limit the uptake of the langauge, particulary for those software engineers who believe that when you are defining a class, you are defining a type - as Scott Myers has put it.

To such people, other code in the module shouldn't affect my type, in the same way it shouldn't affect a built-in type. At least, not unless I've authorised it, as part of the specification of my type, which presumably I have, by default, just by including any other code in a module, where a class type has been defined.

In such a module, one should annotate the class with @hereBeDragons