On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 05:29:43 UTC, thebluepandabear wrote:

I have tested on arch linux and everything works fine, i'll try to setup a linux mint / ubuntu VM tomorrow

Thanks.

It seems like an issue with my system then. I've been stuck on it for a week or so, but haven't been able to find the root cause of the issue.

I did this on Ubuntu 22.04. `dub build` completes successfully. `dub run` outputs

```
object.Exception@source/app.d(19): Fatal error(s) encountered whilst calling `loadSFML()` function: ["Error: Missing Symbol, Message: sfRenderTexture_createWithSettings", "Error: Missing Symbol, Message: sfRenderTexture_getMaximumAntialiasingLevel", "Error: Missing Symbol, Message: sfText_getLineSpacing", "Error: Missing Symbol, Message: sfText_getLineSpacing"]
source/app.d:19 void app.loadDyn() [0x55d86edd1931]
source/app.d:24 _Dmain [0x55d86edd1954]
```