On Thursday, 14 December 2023 at 13:27:29 UTC, Renato wrote:
On Thursday, 14 December 2023 at 13:12:06 UTC, Richard (Rikki)

My build options are currently:

```
    "dflags-dmd": [ "-v"],
    "lflags": ["-ld_classic"]
```

I tried some variations but nothing worked.

Previously for macOS it was required to write “export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=11”

Also remove dmd/dub first. Then try to use LDC from official GitHub Release. And update the PATH variable. Maybe script from the official download page is doing the same - idk.

At least this is what I’m using on macOS (but M1). DMD just doesn’t exist for me anymore)