I'm trying to figure out how to initialize a multi-dimentional array with a struct. I thought it would be straight forward, but i'm running into problems. I'm using nested for loops, and just setting the current index to a blank version of my struct but that gives me this error: "Error: no [] operator overload for type Node". I didn't know I needed to overload that operator, usually didn't need to in C++ as far as I remember.

struct Node
{
    bool walkable;
    vect2 position;