Hello. I am trying to make a wrapper to use the DarkGDK 3d game engine for windows with D and i am doing rather well so far. I have just gotten it to successfully compile however the resulting exe instantly crashes and outputs nothing at all even though the very first command in WinMain is writeln which doesnt show up.

Here is a link of the projects files at the moment https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27223793/dlangtest.zip and contains only a subset of the DarkGDK engine. I cannot promise that link will be around forever though.

The problem may be the way that i am building it, i am using MonoDevelop Mono-D on windows, so i made a .bat file to try and do the same thing and it compiles but still crashes instantly and outputs nothing.

As this is the first working compilation of this little project i am sure that parts of it dont exactly work right however i because the first command given after WinMain is a writeln i am lead to believe that the problem may not be with my code. but rather the way it is interacting or building it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated along with some understanding as i am new to D but quite enjoy it even with the learning curve of moving from python to D.

Thank you for your time,
   Nekroze.