On Sunday, 24 June 2012 at 23:04:14 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:40 AM, "Jarl André" <jarl.an...@gmail.com>"@puremagic.com <jarl.an...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it wrong to badge myself with asynchronous sockets? :)

Nope. It's pretty weird stuff if you've never done event-based programming before.

I shouldn't glorify myself in any case. My first synchronous version was copy pasted from the socket listener example and then modified. When i figured that it was not accepted by folks that only want async stuff I found splat and updated it to d2. So the great feat must be that i managed to integrate splat and fix the segfaults following the d2 upgrade.