On 2012-09-20 01:56, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

Yes. But the solution then is to not unit test your library that way. You
build it as a binary with an empty main and run that. It may be that compiling
it as a library and then linking should work, but unless you want to have the
unit test stuff compiled into your library normally (I wouldn't think so),
you'll have to compile it separately for unit testing anyhow, so I don't think
that it's really a big issue. You just have to realize that you need to not
compile your library as a library when compiling your -unittest build.

Of course you don't want the unit tests in a release build, but when you explicitly build with -unittest or -debug they could be included.

--
/Jacob Carlborg