On Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 19:04:29 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 18:53:44 UTC, JS wrote:
if they want to allow the same op in there class, which they probably do, they have to override the long hand anyways and redirect.

Nope, that is why you make the template final and forwards, all derived classes will be able to instantiate the template and behavior will be overridden by the forwarded function.

Sorry, I had a misconception about final(I didn't realize you could call a final method of a base class in a derived class).

I see it will work as described.

Thanks