On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 at 18:38:23 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 07/30/2013 06:16 AM, Meta wrote:

> Can you post some more code that exhibits exactly the
behaviour you're
> describing? I can't replicate the problem you're having with
the code
> you provided (nor the code *I* provided).

Ditto.

JS, I wrote the following code for you. Could you please start with it and show us the problem that we are trying to solve.

template Pragma(alias amsg)
{
    void Pragma(string file = __FILE__)
    {
        pragma(msg, amsg);

void main()
{
    enum msg = "hello";
    Pragma!msg;
}

Ali

I already stated why this is not a proper example, I'm not using Pragma in run time code(for lack of a better term).

module main;

import std.stdio;

template Pragma(alias amsg)
{
    void Pragma(string file = __FILE__)
    {
        pragma(msg, amsg);

template t()
{
    Pragma!("help, this does not work!!!!!!!!!");
}

void main()
{
    enum msg = "hello";