On Wednesday, 11 September 2013 at 22:15:07 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 11.09.2013 23:42, Lemonfiend wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 September 2013 at 20:36:39 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 11.09.2013 18:13, Lemonfiend wrote:
Oops, I forgot to say what I actually did.

I added derelict to Compiler->General->Additional Imports.

The code is just this:

module main;

import std.stdio;
import derelict.opengl3.gl3;

void main()
{
   writeln("Hello D-World!");
}

And the build output is a symbol undefined linker issue:

------ Rebuild All started: Project: Test, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
Building Debug\Test.exe...
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.12
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010  All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
Debug\Test.obj(Test)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D8derelict7opengl33gl312__ModuleInfoZ
Building Debug\Test.exe failed!
Details saved as "file://C:\D\Test\Test\Debug\Test.buildlog.html"
Build time: 3 s
Solution build stopped.
Build has been canceled.

Did you add the derelict library/libraries as linker inputs?

I haven't compiled derelict to a lib, I'm using the source directly.
With rdmd I can simply do -Ipath\to\derelict\source

The compilation model of rdmd is not supported by Visual D. You might be able to use rdmd as "other compiler" in the project options with additional options "--build-only".

On the other hand, you can also create a library from the project templates, then drag the source folder into the project to add all files. Then set a project dependency of your application to the library.

You can also create a dub package and generate visuald project from dub.