On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 15:56:12 UTC, deed wrote:
On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 15:49:40 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 15:30:55 UTC, deed wrote:
core.runtime's import path is specified in the sc.ini file, in DFLAGS If I specify the core.runtime file in the build file everything works

Why is it so?

in short - it looks like phobos.lib not linked, try link it manually. i don't know why...

No, it doesn't work. Do I have to compile my own runtime library and pass it on the command line? (Have just grabbed the 3.064.2.zip file and not run any installer.)

The readme file in the runtime directory says it's compiled into phobos64.lib, which I presume is passed successfully, otherwise there would have been more unresolved symbols..