On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 16:08:15 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 15:59:02 UTC, deed wrote:

No, it doesn't work. Do I have to compile my own runtime library and pass it on the command line? (Have just grabbed the 3.064.2.zip file and not run any installer.)

The readme file in the runtime directory says it's compiled into phobos64.lib, which I presume is passed successfully, otherwise there would have been more unresolved symbols..

better use installer, or you can try to set correct linker, mspdb dll, and lib paths in sc.ini for your visual c++ and windows sdk.

phobos64.lib contains
_D4core7runtime7Runtime10initializeFDFC6object9ThrowableZvZb
but not
_D4core7runtime7Runtime10initializeFZb

Does this mean that the phobos64.lib is not aligned with current core.runtime module?