On Tuesday, 13 May 2014 at 23:26:20 UTC, ed wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 May 2014 at 15:20:36 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
DFL is just a thin wrapper around Win32, no surprise. I've
found my apps written using DFL work quite fine in Linux via Wine, so I use them from both OSes.

In Linux?The exe  was compiled in win32?
Don't  play jokes  on it.

He's not joking, it is via wine.

As for the DFL/DWT,GTK-d,TKd comparison you need to compare apples with apples.

If you can improve DFL widgets so they:

1. support linux, windows, mac
2. support the same features as the "more complex" GUI widgets

With the constraint that:
3. DFL uses less LOC and reduces code complexity comapred to GTK-d and DWT

Then the comparison between DFL and other GUI libraries would be interesting.

Cheers,
ed

Don't you want to look for the DFL's author Christopher E. Miller?

'DFL is Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Christopher E. Miller'