On Tuesday, 9 December 2014 at 10:19:38 UTC, Paul wrote:
On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 21:01:40 UTC, Paul wrote:
On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 17:48:55 UTC, Jack wrote:
I'm running ArchLinux 64-bit on Vbox and tested out the code.
There haven't been any problems. Have you tried updating
whatever tools you're using?(dmd, dub, etc....) Might've been an outdated piece of software that's been making the fuss.

Thanks for that. I've just tried the code on a different machine (latest Lubuntu on a 32 bit laptop, latest SDL, dmd and current dub binary) and it has exactly the same problem. Can't think what the problem might be other than something wrong with the way I've compiled SDL...??

The only 'warning' during compilation of SDL is about dbus not being used so I installed all the related *dev files I could find (and recompiled after each) but despite dbus now being flagged as 'used' it was to no avail. Thinking...

Can't really think of anything that can solve your problem. Only time I had a seg fault is calling a method from an uninitialized class. You can try to get a debugger and/or a gui that comes with it(personally I use gdb with ddd) to find something out. Sorry but this is all the suggestions I can give to you, I'm not really an expert in Derelict or Libraries or something.