On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 03:25:24 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:59:56 +0000, Kyoji Klyden wrote:

That's what I found so confusing about the opengl docs. Just guessing here but char* is a pointer to the first char in the string, then what exactly is char**? Is it pointing to the first char of the first string
in an array?

it's a pointer to array of pointers to first chars of strings. ;-)

Ohh okay. So this is how the function is able to take multiple strings then.. How was I supposed to know it was an array though? Is it because it was a string type pointer?

Also does D primarily use explicit length field strings?

Thanks!