On 25.12.2015 15:40, Bubbasaur wrote:
But at least on Windows, you need to put a space between -L and the
PATH. Which It's weird, since with "-I" flag you don't need any space.

I don't think that's right. Unless something awful is going in Windows dmd, that should be processed as two separate entities: "-L" passes nothing to the linker, and whatever you try to send the linker is interpreted independently by dmd.

You can try removing the "-L" entirely. If it still works, then dmd is apparently able to handle things for you, and you don't need to go the linker yourself.

What exactly are trying to pass to the linker?

It took me 30 minutes until I find why my program wasn't compiling. (I
found the tip on a forum elsewhere).

Can you give a link to that?