On Saturday, 26 December 2015 at 11:53:55 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko wrote:
Note that -L passes flags (options) but not necessarily arguments or paths. For example, I use "dmd -L/STACK:268435456" by default along with other options to increase the default stack size to 256Mb.

Your comment is reasonable enough, but unfortunately the main problem is there are examples on the internet using this "-L" for this kind of thing.

If go here: http://wiki.dlang.org/Compiling_and_linking_with_DMD_on_Windows#Static_Libraries_and_Import_Paths

There is an example in: "Passing search directories for static library files to Optlink", which follows:

    C:\Project\main.d
    C:\Project\lib\mylib.lib

where main.d depends on the mylib library, you can compile via:

    dmd -L+.\lib\ driver.d mylib.lib

Yes there is a "+" plus sign and a "." dot there, but I believe people gets confuse and uses it as "-I".

Clearly, the forward slash (/) is reserved for switches, so the program will have trouble parsing paths with forward slashes.

About this in fact this was my mistake, because originally I had tried "\" and since it wasn't working so I change to "/" and that remains.

Bubba.