On Saturday, 21 May 2016 at 21:51:34 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, May 21, 2016 09:43:38 Saurabh Das via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
I see that 'cent' and 'ucent' are reserved for future use but not yet implemented. Does anyone have a working implementation of these types?

The keywords are reserved for future use not in current use. So, no, there are no 128-bit integer types in D currently. It's just that we left the door open for ourselves to add them later without breaking programs due to having to create a new keyword.

Alternatively, is there an any effort towards implementation of arbitrary-sized integers in Phobos?

We've had that for years. It's BigInt in std.bigint.

- Jonathan M Davis

Thankyou. I'll have a look at that.

Saurabh