On Saturday, 21 May 2016 at 09:56:51 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 21 May 2016 at 09:43:38 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
I see that 'cent' and 'ucent' are reserved for future use but not yet implemented. Does anyone have a working implementation of these types?

Alternatively, is there an any effort towards implementation of arbitrary-sized integers in Phobos?

Thanks,
Saurabh

There is BigInt in phobos.

I think cent and ucent could be implemented as ulong is possible to be used on 32-bit systems by adding extra assembly instructions. This way, when (and if) 128-bit systems are developed, compiler would be updated only.